Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Shopping List

Hello!

Today is another overcast day in Spokane- not to fear though I have compiled a couple pieces that are on my spring shopping list! I am very excited to try out this springs trends with a mix of classic pieces!

 HIGH WAIST LINEN SHORTS
Red is my favorite color to wear if I am not wearing my typical all black! These high waist shorts have a modern twist to the classic style! I have included the link!









Nordstrom DV by Dolce Vita 'Dino' Gladiator Sandal
Every spring for the past few years I look forward to purchasing new gladiators. This spring I want a simple, tan gladiator. This style with the tassels is really unique, but simple.

 

Hudson Jeans 'Ferris' Flare Leg Stretch Jeans (Felix Wash)

Fun fact: Not only do I LOVE flared jeans for a fun spring look, but I love this particular jeans, because the name Ferris is the same name as my high school!

Nordstrom Lush Crochet Shoulder Dress (Juniors)

I love summer dresses-in the summer they are practically my uniform and to go to outfit. I especially love this dress. I wear a ton of black, and this dress does come in black however I should try to branch out and try a fun color. What better then a beautiful blush purple color? 

 

 

 

These spring pieces makes me excited for the warmth of the upcoming seasons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment