Monday, March 28, 2011

Chaps Restaurant aka Bakery Heaven

Hello!
Spokane, WA has a ton of wonderful restaurants, and since my mothers "kitchen" has always consisted of different restaurants I have been raised to love quality restaurants. My favorite restaurant (to date) is Chaps (http://www.chapsgirl.com/)! This couldn't be more of an understatement!


Chaps has a country chic feel to it, and I just adore it! While eating one of their delicious pastries you can look around at their endless ornate decorations from chandeliers to wonderful, yet simple dining tables
and chairs. This restaurant has such an inviting feel. 

Unfortunately I did not snap any pictures of my latest meal, or more pictures inside the restaurant. Next time I go I most certainly will. The food is amazing, so it is hard to capture a decent picture before chowing down. If you have the chance go try this fabulous restaurant and bakery! I promise you wont be disappointed!

8 comments:

  1. the food decor are great! so what did you order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I split a veggie omelette with my mom! It was delicious-packed with mushrooms, asparagus, and other veggies! Also toast on the side with rosemary potatoes! Delicious! Love you mom :)
    I have heard the blueberry pancakes are delicious-maybe we should try them next time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a plan :) We are becoming regulars - I always get great service when I go to CHAPS with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cant wait! Thats because we look more like sisters then mother and daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lauren! :) I hope to continue getting the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear tori, thank you so much for such a sweet post about you and your mom! You have no idea how much this means to me! ryan from zipline forwarded this link to me. you made my whole day :)
    i sending you a huge hug!!! xxoo celeste

    ReplyDelete
  7. Celeste-
    Thank you very much for viewing my blog! My mom and I always enjoy Chaps! I truly appreciate it! Have a great day!
    Tori

    ReplyDelete