Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I believe in wearing lipstick

One of my favorite quotes from the ever classy, Audrey Hepburn:



"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn


With that said, I am a huge fan of wearing lipstick. I used to feel timid about anything on my lips (Lip gloss always drove me nuts-my hair would always stick to it. Gross!), but there is something about putting on a coat of lipstick. I feel like a lady. My "go to" color is red, but I keep feeling bolder by the day and yearn to try more colors. What's your favorite?



MAC Russian Red Lipstick. My favorite!

3 comments:

  1. Hey you. Great blog! Following it.
    Follow mine back: http://timesquare.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Simone Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Audrey Hepburn, and that quote! You are rocking that red lipstick! I was never really a lipstick girl, because I always had a hard time figuring out the right shade. But now I'm inspired to go out and look for it : )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour, it really suits you! That quote from Audrey Hepburn is so inspiring!
    http://www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete