Monday, January 2, 2012

The Year of Blogging

2012 is finally here! I have a great feeling about this year, and I am determined to blog way more. I have a semester left at Gonzaga University, and I will finally be a college graduate! 2011 treated me pretty well, but I am excited for what is to come as a "real adult". Here's an update of what I have been up to during the months I have been gone from my blog:
My love affair of red and stripes has continued. *Big surprise*
Went to the fair, and was finally able to get a candy apple! I haven't had one of those since I lived in the South.
New York was amazing! I was able to go to the Teen Vogue Fashion University, and meet some of my idols-aka Whitney Port and Betsey Johnson!
The tree's at the Davenport Hotel never disappoints. 
I am going to get on the ball this year with blogging. Some of my new year's resolutions are:
  1. Blog, blog, and blog
  2. Improve my photography skills
  3. Improve my eating habits (cook healthier meals) and work out more (yoga and cardio)

No comments:

Post a Comment