Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Camera, New Problems

Hello!
For Christmas my wonderful stepdad got me a new camera! (I was so surprised, and happy!) I am in love with it, but I am also confused and frustrated. I want to improve my photography skills and learn all there is to know about this marvelous gift, but I am having a hard time even knowing where to start. Here's a few picture's I took with my new best friend:
This little guy, Harley, is such a little cutie! Look at that smile.

My best friend and sister

Yeah....had to try out the self timer!  (sans makeup and in my Christmas jammies!)


The camera I got is supposedly called a "high bred" camera. Not quite the professional and super, spendy type, but definitely an up grade! What type of camera do you use, and do you have any tips for a newbie? 


No comments:

Post a Comment