Friday, January 6, 2012

Braids & Ink

Most people that are close to me, know that I have a terrible and unhealthy relationship with my hair. I absolutely hate it, because it simply takes forever to grow. This year I have declared war against my hair, and I am determined to get it ultra healthy and long! What tips do you have?

I found a wonderful blog that offers amazing tips on everything about hair! The blog is called Hairdresser on Fire  and I adore everything her blog! (Seriously! Check out all her Answers and Tutorials- I literally spent close to two hours going through them!) I was so excited to find her blog that I ended up doing a tutorial right away: Tutorial: Braid Headband- she is adorable to watch, and goes through the ENTIRE process!

My results:
Excuse the crappy iPhone picture (I really wish the front camera had a flash!), but here it is! 
Another "thing" on my mind is tattoo fever. I know several of my friends that have just finished their amazing tattoos, and it is making me itch even more for another! I have two, but I am really craving an actual "piece". What I mean by that is I love all of my tattoo's, but I would like a more intricate work of art.
Sometimes I wish I had taken my time with a tattoo artist who specialized in words, but I really love this tattoo and the meaning.
How do you feel about getting inked?

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same way about my hair. It's so annoying sometimes. I love the braid you did it's so cute and casual. I'm heading over to check out her blog :)

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the best tutorials, and gives such great advice for hair care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I love your hair! My best friend always does her hair like this and the first time I saw it I thought she had a headband on, haha! I do love it.

    ReplyDelete