Thursday, January 12, 2012

Feeling Dainty

My wardrobe is overrun by neutrals, so when I come across a color I feel that is worthy of treating as a neutral I go crazy. For about the past three years I have been obsessed with wearing all black with a bold color, and this color typically has ended up being red. What can I say? When I love something, I really commit to it. The color red and I have had a good run, but currently I have a new color in my life that I am obsessing over. This color is what I like to call ballerina pink! I feel feminine and dainty in it, but I can still pair it with all my neutrals. To me light pink is the best of both worlds, it has a neutral feel to it but in a refreshing, lady like way. 
My sister rocking the ballerina pink
The lace top is actually a light pink, but it was really hard to edit it for the color to show up. Also the top is from my lovely sister-she knows me so well!
Clearly from the pictures above I need to work on my posing for pictures. The hand on the hip is sassy, but way over done.
What is your go to color?

2 comments:

  1. Love!!! Great minds think alike

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls look great - loving the colors :) My go to color is definitely blue, but I also happen to love every other color of the rainbow :P Can't help it! Cute blog you have here :) Happy Weekend!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete