Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dreaming of Brighter Days

My lucky sister has a snow day in Seattle, WA. Lucky me, I am living on the east side of the state of Washington, and we are just now getting lots of snow (fingers crossed we get a snow day, highly unlikely though). Although I love the snow to a point- I am already dreaming of obtaining a few new spring pieces.
I love this peplum dress from Modcloth 
Still obsessing over ballerina pink! I love these flats from Nordstrom's, they have a great spring vibe to them.

The bird print is going to be my go to print this spring. How adorable is this blouse from Old Navy (awesome price too!)

What trends are you excited to bust out this spring? 

2 comments:

  1. Saw your comment on Alix's blog.. wanted to check out your blog! I love that bird print blouse - ever since Portlandia's "Put a Bird on it!" episode I am just obsessed with animal silhouettes. Great blog! xx www.theleatherweather.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bird tattoo, so anytime a bird print is a trend I am all over it! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete